Slimevolution Slimevolution

The theme can get a bit annoying after the first minute or so. The controls are a bit slippery and often don't respond to my button presses which often leads to me crashing into bats and alligators a about 1 second after I press the button.

Una Una

This game has potential, I was immediately drawn into it. I was able to somewhat follow the story, probably gathering the basic plot, but as I played the game I was wondering if there was anything deeper that I was missing, or if the potential for a more grander story arc was missed.

I'll be keeping my eye on this one!

Moonlight Moonlight

Very beautiful game! The atmosphere is quite beautiful and the game play is simple yet intuitive and engaging. As specified the game does lag a little bit which could potentially mess up the immersion into the game. Might I suggest trying to load your assets from a server interchangeably? It turns out with flash games mp3 and image files can be the largest assets that contribute to lag, especially animations.

Also, the music although beautiful is a tiny bit loud. turn down the volume a bit (or give the option for the player to tune it to their liking) and I think that this game would be great!

Other than that this game is going in my favorites list!

Almakos responds:

Thank you for this nice and helpful review.
From what I've noticed, worst performance enemies are collisions and other opened flash applications running at the same time. Animations and sounds without physics still gave 60 FPS when I was testing. So I need somehow optimise code even further.
As for the sound volume, I will make tweak-able volume control in the second part.

Thank you!

Apple Farmer Puzzle Apple Farmer Puzzle

The game play is a nice spin on the object removal mechanic. I only noticed a few things:
1. The physics can get a bit wonky at times, I found it nearly impossible to get three stars on level 3.
2.Sometimes the sounds will overlap messing up the atmosphere a little.
3. For some reason the game lags a little bit when playing, which could annoy some players.

A Tale of Colours A Tale of Colours

I like it! The sound is great and really matches the environment! The non-linear game play sort of matches the atmosphere as well. I can catch a hint of exploration in the game!

My problem though is that the controls can sometimes feel slippery and sometimes choppy, at the same time, I almost thought the game froze when I was saving. Perhaps a small window that says "saving..." on it might let players know that they are saving and that the game hasn't froze. It's really just small nit-picky stuff nothing big... Other than that this game is so much fun!

Tanooky Tracks Tanooky Tracks

I like it! Nice clean graphics, great exposition and introductory tutorial, game play is smooth and elegant, and the music paints the perfect atmosphere of "inquery" (seeing as how this is a game in which the player will often wonder "hmm what happens if I click this?")

My only beef is that the riddles could possibly be placed in an easier accessed spot so I won't have to view the tutorial every time.

Good game!